Estonian Chamber of Commerce and Market Select are organizing a partnering tour to Sweden for 10 Estonian food producers. The 10 companies will be in Stockholm and surrounding area on 26-28 March to meet potential partners: importers, distributors, delikatessen shops and buyers of food retail and HoReCa sectors.
Please contact Market Select if your company wants to meet with one or more of the Estonian food manufacturers.
The Estonian participants are as follows:
- AS E-Piim Tootmine www.epiim.ee – Cheese, milk powder
- Estover Piimatööstus OÜ www.estover.ee – Butter, cheese, ricotta, mozzarella
- Farmi Piimatööstus AS www.farmi.ee www.tere.eu – Milk products, cheese
- Pajumäe Talu OÜ www.pajumae.ee – Milk products (ecological) – yoghurts, butter, cream, cheeses, ghee
- Estonian Malt OÜ www.estmalt.ee – Malt producer – innovative products (raw material) for bakeries
- Lahhentagge OÜ www.lahhentagge.com – Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks (tonic made on recycled christmas trees)
- Liivimaa Lihasaaduste Wabrik OÜ www.nordicmeats.com – Ecological beef and wild game products
- Must Küüslauk OÜ www.mustkuuslauk.ee – Black garlic products
- Scanola Baltic AS www.scanolabaltic.ee – Food oils
- AS Rõngu Mahl www.kyllus.com – Ecological and natural products – juice concentrates, jams and juices from forest berries