PLMA has been postponed, but 11 Estonian Private Label Manufacturers are ready to meet you on their online B2B Platform on December 14th 2021
- Ice cream by Balbiino
- Potato chips and popcorn by Balsnack
- Frozen bakery products by Eesti Pagar
- Humus, pesto, dressings and dips by Gourmet Club
- Cheeses, fresh dairy products, plant based products, and commodity products by Nordic Milk
- Meat products, charcuterie for retail and HoReCa by Nõo Lihatööstus
- Cheeses, butter, quark, yoghurt and berry soups by MO Saaremaa
- Beers, soft alcoholic drinks and non-alcoholic drinks by Saku Brewery
- Baby food, children smoothies and ready-made meals by Salvest
- High- protein rapeseed cake, feeding oil and refined rapeseed oil by Scanola Baltic
- Italian-type hard cheese by Valio
You find the joint catalogue with a profile of each Estonian company here.
If you want to meet any of the Estonian private label manufacturers online, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with information of the companies you would like to meet and what preferred hour of the day December 14th 2021 you would like to meet. Hereafter you will receive the invitation link to the online meeting(s)
If you would like to receive any samples beforehand, please also indicate this in the email.
See their product catalogues here: